My name is Barry Scott Will and I've been playing video games since the early 80's on an Atari 2600. (Yes, I owned and "played" E.T.). In addition to the Atari, I've owned an NES and SNES and currently own a Gamecube, Wii, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and PlayStation 4. (I've turned into a Sony fanboy. Sorry.) My kids own a selection of DSi's and 3DS's. I've also been known to play games on a PC.
I like video games
I've been writing video game strategy guides since 2004 and self-published my first guide in 2005. My 5-star-rated Guide to Skyrim is available for the Nook. I've also written guides for Oblivion, Dungeon Siege II, X-Men Legends, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and many more. You can read all of them free on GameFAQs.
Oh, yes, I've also begun a series of novels featuring Betty Sterling--a tough guy with a chip on his shoulder. Get the first novel, A Fine Basket of Fish, in print or digital from Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
I or my guides have won the following awards:
- GameFAQs FAQ of the Month (October 2004): X-Men Legends
- GameFAQs FAQ of the Month (June 2005): Psychonauts
- GameFAQs FAQ of the Month (September 2005): Dungeon Siege II
- GamerHelp Highest Rated FAQ (September 2005): Dungeon Siege II
- IGN FAQ Writer of the month (October 2005)
- GameFAQs FAQ of the Month (August 2006): Dungeon Siege II Broken World
- GameFAQs FAQ Bounty (October 2006): Mage Knight Apocalypse
- GameFAQs FAQ of the Month (November 2006): Marvel Ultimate Alliance