- Published: 12 September 2006
- Last Updated: 17 April 2013
- Hits: 35350
This is a complete save from the end of DS2 at Mercenary level. It has the PC (dryad ranger, 45), Lothar (fighter, 45), Finala (combat mage, 45) and Taar (nature mage, 45). All quests are complete and the Lore section is complete. The characters are almost entirely outfitted in set and unique items. You can use this to start DS2 at Veteran level or convert it to Broken World and start BW at Merc level. Unzip the file to My Documents\My Games\Dungeon Siege 2\Save\SinglePlayer
This is a complete save from the end of BW at Mercenary level. It has the PC (dryad ranger, 50), Lothar (fighter, 50), Finala (combat mage, 50) and Taar (nature mage, 50). All quests are complete and the Lore section is almost complete (still missing some of the high-level reagent recipes). You'll also find Yoren, Ressa and an adult pack mule in the Inn. Unzip the file to My Documents\My Games\Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World\Save\SinglePlayer
Elys's All*Saves for DS2 and BW
Thanks to Elys for allowing me to host these files at PapaGamer.com. Install the appropriate All*Saves mod and use it to launch your program. These launchers prevent NoCD executables and mods from corrupting your saved games. Make sure you use the correct All*Saves depending on whether or not you're launching original DS2 or BW. If, for example, you're playing DS2 through the BW interface, then use the All*Saves for BW.
This ZIP archive contains five simple mods I've made for DS2:BW. Please note you must run DS2 using the BW launcher (actually, Elys's All*Saves for BW launcher) even if you are playing the DS2 maps. Each mod is a separate file so you can mix-and-match as you like. Unzip the archive and copy the mods you want to use to %install folder%\Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World\resources
- Eirulan_Trainer: makes the barkeep at the Eirulan Inn into a trainer that can reset the skill points of any member of your party. She will only do so after you've finished Act I, Chapter 4: The Plague.
- No_More_Loot_Thief: gets rid of the ??? loot thief. Don't use this unless you've already done the Mysterious Mystery quest; or, are playing BW and don't want to be bothered by the guy.
- Power_Level: does two things: 1) removes the XP penalty for fighting mobs a lot higher or lower level than you; and, 2) levels up henchmen to 1 level below your own if they are more than 5 levels below your own (not 20).
- Six_Slots: lets you buy six party slots from any innkeeper at any difficulty level in any map (DS2 or BW). Prices for the slots remain the same (500 for third, 1,500 for fourth, 10,000 for fifth and 65,000 for sixth).
- Treasure_Seeker: ups the treasure drops by a little bit. You get higher chances of treasure, especially rares, uniques and set items and the items dropped will be closer in level to your own. If you're a set collector (i.e. you want every piece of a set even if it's much lower level than you), don't use this mod.